Effective Date: August 16, 2021
User Data Deletion Instructions
If the user needs to delete account , please contact our service at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assist you to complete the deletion of your account.
Who we are
Our website address is: http://flamecubes.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it Comments
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included.
- Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Third-Party Website Links
- Our Sites and App may contain links to other third-party websites operated and maintained by third parties that we do not own or control.
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- We encourage you to investigate and ask questions before disclosing any information to the operators of third-party sites or apps, including social media platforms. We have no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the content, actions, or policies of third-party sites. The inclusion of third-party sites on our Sites or App in no way constitutes an endorsement of the content, actions or policies of the sites of others.
Who we share your data with
We may disclose personal information to the following entities and for the following reasons:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third party vendors, service providers, contractors, or agents that provide support services to us or perform functions on our behalf, such as the companies that host our Sites ; deliver, ship or fulfill orders for our products, provide payment processing or other e-commerce services, provide email marketing services, administer surveys, contests and promotions on our behalf, or help us market our products and services. We provide those companies with information so that they may provide services for us or perform functions on our behalf, and we do not authorize these companies to use your personal information for other purposes.
- Marketing. To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to or not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To Enforce Our Rights. We may disclose your personal information to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including terms, or sale, and for billing and collection.
- To Fulfill the Purpose of Collection. We may disclose your personal information to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for any purpose disclosed by us when you provide the personal information, and for any other purpose to which you consent.
- Social Media: We have a presence on various social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. These platforms provide us with anonymized and aggregated demographic and use information, including page impressions, “Likes,” traffic links and page views, which we use to improve our marketing efforts.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us.
- You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
- We have implemented reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to secure the personal information we collect from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. Such measures include, where appropriate, https, SSL to protect our Sites and App and the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Sites or App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
- While we use these precautions to safeguard your personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant its security. Please use caution when submitting any personal or other sensitive information to us online.
What third parties we receive data from
- We also may engage third parties to provide analytics services about your use of and interaction with our Sites or App, including, without limitation, Google Analytics, to track and analyze Site or App data, which may include personal information.
- We use the data collected by such third parties to help us administer and improve the quality of the Sites, to analyze usage of the Sites, compile reports on our Sites’ , provide other services related to our Sites’ and usage, and to improve Aishu’ marketing efforts.